Pecan Praline Strips - Get a pecan sheller and get cracking!
Monday 24th June 2013
These praline strips are so easy to make! Got a pecan sheller, well get to cracking pecans!!
- First thing you want to do is line small pan with foil or parchment paper. Next you wanna lay out about 12 graham crackers. More or less depending on the size of your pan.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1 cup butter. Add in brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Stir in cracked pecan pieces.
- Pour sugar mixture over graham crackers. Spread evenly to make sure the graham crackers are coated.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Cut into strips and enjoy! Great for using your rykeCracker-pecan cracker!
See? I told you these were easy